eDynamic Learning Professional Development is conducted by experts in each topic and provide opportunities for educators to acquire knowledge, learn the latest techniques and skills designed to maximize student learning and engagement, and develop technical skills to improve teaching effectiveness. Each course is designed to ensure educators receive the training they need, when and how they need it!
Our flexible delivery provides for training in a variety of robust ways. Whether your needs are for:
- Web-based delivery
- Hands-on workshops
- Onsite one or multi-day demonstrations
We accommodate your specific requirements. We also offer customized versions of our sessions to meet your needs.
Professional Development Topics
Our Best-Practices series ensures that you stay up to date with the latest strategies in blended and online learning, career and technical education (CTE), and other topics important to educators today. Our eDynamic Learning series focuses on how you can make the most of your eDynamic Learning courses.
- Implementing a Career and Technical Education program in your school or district
- Blended and online learning strategies
eDynamic Learning Series:
- Implementing the eDynamic Learning Career Ready Program: Equipping students for rewarding futures
- Anatomy of an eDynamic Learning course and teaching resources: A walk-through
- Using assessment types to ensure content mastery