Preparing & Assessing Skilled Students (PASS)
eDynamic Learning is North America’s largest publisher of digital curriculum for Career Technical Education (CTE), supporting high demand career fields that lead to industry-recognized certifications. eDynamic Learning’s Career Ready sequenced courseware is backwards designed to meet national and industry certification exam standards and equips students with the knowledge and skills needed to prepare and earn the certifications. These CTE course pathways come with the eDynamic Learning P.A.S.S. Promise. We’re so confident your students will pass these exams, that we will pay for them to retake the tests if they don’t.
Many careers today recognize industry certifications to show mastery of, or competency in, specific knowledge, skills, or processes measured against a set of accepted standards. These are awarded through an assessment and validation of skills in cooperation with a business, trade association, or other industry groups.
1-Year Courses Leading to Industry Certifications
eDynamic Learning offers many popular Career Ready courses that are designed to prepare students for industry certification exams after just one year of coursework. After completing these courses, students are eligible to take the certification exams listed on this flier.
Sequenced Courses Leading to Industry Certifications
The eDynamic Learning Career Ready sequenced CTE pathway courseware prepares students for one, or more, industry certification exams. After completing these courses in sequence, students are eligible to take the certification exams listed on this flier.
Certification Qualifying Requirements
If a student is unsuccessful in passing an industry certification exam as part of eDynamic Learning’s Career Ready CTE Pathway P.A.S.S. Promise program and offered through eDynamic Learning, we will pay the fee for the student to retake the certification exam. School will share the results of their retake with eDynamic Learning. The requirements for payment from eDynamic Learning include:
- eDynamic Learning only guarantees students will pass certifications that are tied to the CTE Pathways offered in the eDynamic Learning P.A.S.S. Promise program as listed on the eDynamic Learning website materials.
- Students need to complete and pass the course or the sequence of courses for the certification exam as prescribed by eDynamic Learning. Guarantee applies if student has met all curriculum and, where applicable, any practicum requirements.
- Certification exams must be organized and paid for by the participating school/school district.
- Exam version must be consistent with the alignment to the eDynamic Learning Pathway.
- Schools can provide proof of payment for the student exam.
- When student does not achieve a score to qualify for certification:
- School will provide de-identified score data from first exam attempt.
- School agrees to provide de-identified data from second exam attempt.
- School agrees that they will not provide any data to eDynamic Learning that is not allowed under state and federal data sharing laws.
- All courses must be purchased and distributed by eDynamic Learning.
- Teachers are willing to verify that they did not delete or remove any units, lessons, or activities from the courses completed (the IT courses feature scenario based questions, which are crucial for that pathway).
- The guarantee applies to exams taken in the current school year and cannot be applied retroactively.
*Certification Exams are third-party property and subject to change. eDynamic Learning pathway alignment and course sequences do not guarantee that exams will be available in the future. Exam availability is at the sole discretion of the third-party providers.
Industry Certification Testing Registration Sites
Select a certification below to learn how to register students for the exams. * Please note these websites below are subject to change as these are provided by external certifying organizations.
- Accredited Legal Professional Exam (NALS)
- ASK Concepts of Entrepreneurship and Management
- ASK Fundamental Business Concepts
- ASK Fundamentals of Ethics
- ASK Concepts of Entrepreneurship
- ASK Fundamentals of Finance
- ASK Fundamental Marketing Concepts
- American Standard Typing Test
- Brainbench Legal Skills
- Certified Administrative Professional (CAP)
- ESB Entrepreneurship and Small Business
- National Certification Medical Office Assistant (NCMOA)
- NHA Certified Medical Administrative Assistant (CMAA)
- NOCTI Administrative Assisting (Job Ready Assessment)
- NOCTI Administrative Services (Pathway Assessment)
- NOCTI Business Information Processing (Job Ready Assessment)
- NOCTI General Management (Pathway Assessment)
Education & Training
- AAMA Certified Medical Assistant
- ACSM Certified Group Exercise Trainer
- ACSM Certified Personal Trainer
- AMCA Nursing Assistant Certification
- American Society for Clinical Pathology Medical Lab Assistant
- Biotechnician Assistant Credentialing Exam (BACE)
- Culinary Arts Certification (FCS)
- NASM National Academy of Sports Medicine CPT Exam (Certified Personal Trainer)
- National Health Association Certified Patient Care Technician
- National Registry for Emergency Technicians EMR Exam
- NCCT National Certified Medical Assistant
- NCET ECG
- NCHSE Foundations of Healthcare Professions
- NCHSE Human Structure, Functions, Diseases (A)
- CCNA CyberOps
- CISCO Certified Network Associate
- CIW Site Development Associate
- CIW Web Design Specialist
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA IT Fundamentals (ITF+)
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
- IC3 Digital Literacy Certification (Compromised of the 3 exams below)
- ICT Gaming Essentials
- ICT Programming and Logic
- ICT Web Design Essentials
- Microsoft Office Specialist: Associate
- MO-100: Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- MO-200: Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MO-300: Microsoft PowerPoint (PowerPoint and PowerPoint 2019)
- MO-400: Microsoft Outlook (Outlook and Outlook 2019)
- MO-500: Microsoft Access Expert (Access and Access 2019)
- MOS – Exam 77-725: Word 2016: Core
- MOS – Exam 77-727: Excel 2016: Core
- MOS – Exam 77-729: PowerPoint 2016: Core
- MOS – Exam 77-730: Access 2016
- MOS – Exam 77-731: Outlook: Core
- MTA Networking Fundamentals
- NOCTI Computer Networking Fundamentals
- NOCTI Computer Programmer
- NOCTI Interactive Media
- NOCTI Network Systems
- NOCTI Visual Communications and Interactive Media Design
- REC Foundation Certification