Instructional Services for Families
Welcome to eDynamic Learning’s Instructional Services for Families.
Just as each child is special and unique, our curriculum is too. With over a hundred and fifty career and elective courses, our catalog includes rare course topics such as Cosmetology, Culinary Arts, Agriscience, Cybersecurity, Forensics, Game Design, and much more!
Convenient Access. Anytime. Anywhere.
Your child can learn at home, on the road, or anywhere there’s an Internet connection! Our courses meet Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 AA and are accessible on all technology platforms and devices. Each course includes engaging narratives, interactive features, reflective discussions, podcast unit summaries, assessments, and captivating course lab activities.
How it Works.
- Review our course catalog to determine the courses your child is interested in taking.
- Contact your local school district. They may already offer our courses and you can enroll your child through your local school.
- If they do not offer our courses, reach out to the school’s counselor or principal. Request the use of our courses so that you can enroll your child into our course, via their school. *Many school districts support homeschool families through their virtual school options.
- If your school is unable to provide our courses, please fill out our contact form and we’ll put you in touch with one of our course providers.
- Our providers will be able to support you with virtual instructors who are trained to deliver any of our courses, monitor your child, provide help and assistance, and grade their work. Instructors are licensed teachers and certified subject matter experts with often 5+ years of teaching experience.
- For answers to commonly asked questions, feel free to review our FAQ page.
Why Families Love Instructional Services