Tennessee CTE & Elective Digital Curriculum
For Middle & High Schools
Discover why teachers and students rave about eDynamic Learning. As the largest provider of CTE and Elective courses in North America, the options are endless to prepare students for a promising future!
Tennessee schools use eDynamic Learning in the following ways:
- High School Project-Based CTE Curriculum
- Middle School Career Exploration & CTE Curriculum
- Advanced Courses for Middle School Students
- Workplace Readiness Curriculum
- Career Awareness and Exploration
- Courseware Leading to Industry Certifications
- Online Curriculum to Support Alternative Scheduling Options
- CTE Sequenced Course Pathways
- Academic Advisement and Course Placement Resources
- Career Assessment Tools
All of our courses are developed in-house offering one consistent design. Watch this video to see a sample course.
Our award-winning courses are research-based and flexible for all learners, whatever their abilities or disabilities.
For questions or course review access, please contact:
Melanie M. Tuck