Transcending Learning: Going Beyond the Walls
Showcasing Benefits of Online Curriculum for Teaching & Learning
May 15th & 16th
We invite educators to join us for this exciting two-day event!
As schools pivot to accommodate new and different ways of engaging students in learning, many are having to shift their instructional strategies to go beyond the classroom walls and make decisions quickly. eDynamic Learning has heard from administrators and teachers across the nation who are having to adjust teaching remotely.
We’ve invited industry and educational thought leaders to join us for a Virtual Summit to provide insights and triumphs of incorporating online curriculum, strategies, and teaching methods. Over the course of two days, eDynamic Learning will be hosting engaging Q&A panel sessions and workshops to enable schools to hear and learn proven methods for integrating online curriculum successfully and sustainably. Participants will discover how incorporating online curriculum provides unique opportunities to grow and expand school programs, obtain more funding, and support all students no matter what the circumstances.
1 Hour Q&A Sessions
- Supporting Equity & Access for Distance/Remote Learners
- A Virtual Program: How to support long term, short term, summer, homeschool students, etc
- Continual Learning Plans (CLP)/ Instructional Continuity Plans (ICP)
- Expanding Your CTE Programs (Avoiding Growing Pains)
- Helping Your Students Earn Industry Certifications
- Developing & Growing Industry Partnerships (Apprenticeships and Internships
Panels will each have a moderator and consist of industry members, school & district leaders, and educational experts. Participants will have an opportunity to submit questions to the panel prior and during each session.
30 minute Presentations
- Flexible Features of Online Learning
- CTE & Certifications
- Internships & Apprenticeships
- Virtual Programs
- Leadership Workshops
*Each workshop theme will have several specific topics presented under each theme.
Workshops will be presented by industry members, school & district leaders or educational experts.