Passion to Purpose Student Scholarship Program
Are you currently enrolled in an eDynamic Learning course, or have been in the past?
An exciting student scholarship opportunity is available for you!
Share your story!
Tell us how eDynamic Learning helped guide you in your career discovery to match your interests and skills to a rewarding profession! The finalists and winner stories will be featured on our website.
Application Period Begins March 1, 2023
Please review the scholarship question prompts and scoring rubric before you begin your submission.
To participate in the Passion to Purpose Writing Scholarship Challenge, you need to:
- Have a teacher sponsor your application and complete the Teacher Endorsement Form (verifying you’ve taken a class that utilized eDynamic Learning curriculum).
- Have a parent or guardian’s permission to apply and sign the consent form.
- Be a student in 10th, 11th or 12th grade and a current resident of the United States.
- Be currently enrolled in an eDynamic Learning course.
Have been in a middle or high school class that utilized the eDynamic Learning curriculum.
- Complete the required Entry Form in its entirety, including listing the eDynamic Learning Course you were enrolled in. Review the catalog to identify the course name.
- Please read the complete list of Contest Rules.
Awareness and Motivational Tools for Students
Share this video with your students and hang this poster in your classroom to remind and inspire students to apply for the scholarship!
1st place: $2,500*
2nd place: $2,000
3rd place: $500
*There will be two 1st place award recipients. One 1st place award will be open to all students who meet the qualifications of the program. The other 1st place award will be reserved for students with a documented IEP, 504 plan or disability, as documented by their guardians and teachers when applying.
- There is no tax on scholarships
- You do not have to file a 1099 form
- Funding will be awarded May, 2023
- For questions on how you winners may spend scholarship funding please visit: https://www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc421
- Students who receive grant funding are encouraged to save their receipts in the event they are questioned by the government to prove they have spent the funds on educational materials.
Application Period: March 1-31, 2023
Finalists Announced: Late April 28, 2023
Funding Awarded: May 2023
For more information: