Middle School Library
eDynamic Learning is the largest publisher of Career and Technical Education (CTE) and elective courses in North America offering over 150 courses for middle and high schools.
The Middle School Library offers middle schools unique elective and career courses for students to explore a variety of professions and receive the knowledge and preparation needed to make life-shaping decisions prior to high school. Digital courses can serve as a textbook replacement or to supplement the classroom curriculum.
Middle School Library Bundle
- EDL078 Middle School 2D Studio Art
- EDL225 Middle School Career Explorations 1
- EDL083 Middle School Career Explorations 2
- EDL102 Middle School Coding 1a
- EDL109 Middle School Coding 1b
- EDL077 Middle School Digital Art & Design
- EDL079 Middle School Exploring Music
- EDL080 Middle School Fitness
- EDL103 Middle School Game Design 1a
- EDL110 Middle School Game Design 1b
- EDL041 Middle School Journalism
- EDL031 Middle School Photography
- EDL095 Learning in a Digital World: Digital Citizenship
Middle School Accelerated Courses (High School Level)
- EDL215 Business Information Management 1a: Introduction
- EDL216 Business Information Management 1b: Data Essentials
- EDL045 Careers in Criminal Justice
- EDL067 Concepts of Engineering and Technology
- EDL243 Foundations of Game Design 1a: Introduction
- EDL244 Foundations of Game Design 1b: Storytelling, Mechanics, and Production
- EDL152 Health Science Foundations 1a: Introduction
- EDL153 Health Science Foundations 1b: Professional Responsibilities
- EDL027 Hospitality and Tourism 1: Traveling the Globe
- EDL093 Human and Social Services 1: Introduction
- EDL053 Manufacturing: Product Design and Innovation
- EDL070 Principles of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources
- EDL223 Principles of Business, Marketing, and Finance 1a: Introduction
- EDL224 Principles of Business, Marketing, and Finance 1b: Targeting Your Business Insight
- EDL150 Principles of Information Technology 1a: Introduction
- EDL151 Principles of Information Technology 1b: Working with Computers
- EDL058 Principles of Public Service: To Serve & Protect
- EDL221 Introduction to Programming 1a
- EDL222 Introduction to Programming 1b
eDynamic Courses Offer
Engaging & Friendly Interface
Each course offers a consistent, dependable, user-friendly design.
Hassle-Free LMS Integration
Compatible with your current learning management system.
Flexible Teacher Implementation
A large variety of teacher resources and course customization options.
Inclusive of All Types of Learners
Courses meet Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0 AA).
All courses work on all devices, including smartphones, laptops or desktops.