June Update: 17 New Courses for Fall 2019 Classes!June 13, 2019
Even more courses in the eDynamic Learning Career Ready Program are now available!
With this latest release, all of the introductory, Explorer Courses in each of the 22 career tracks are now available, but also many Launcher and Concentrator courses.
Our Career Ready Program offers high school students sequenced learning tracks aligned to national standards. These tracks put students on a path to obtain industry certification and to secure employment in high-paying high-demand jobs!
Please click on any of our newly released Career Ready Program courses to learn more
- Business Information Management 1a: Introduction
- Business information Management 1b: Data Essentials
- Principles of Business, Marketing, and Finance 1a: Introduction
- Principles of Business, Marketing, and Finance 1b: Targeting your Business Insight
- Marketing Foundations 1a: Introduction
- Marketing Foundations 1b: Building your Base
- Anatomy and Physiology 1a: Introduction
- Medical Terminology 1a: Introduction
- Health Science Foundations 1a: Introduction
- Health Science Foundations 1b: Professional Responsibilities
- Principles of Information Technology 1a: Introduction
- Principles of Information Technology 1b: Data Essentials
From our Elective Program:
Culinary Arts 1a: Introduction and Culinary Arts 1b: Finding Your Palate have been rewritten to replace Introduction to Culinary Arts, adding high-interest and important culinary topics, including Knife Skills, Cuisine and Culture, and Tools of the Trade, to further help students explore their futures.