Introduction to Programming 1b: Problem Solving Through Programming
Building on the prior prerequisite course, discover how programming can solve a vast array of problems! Plan and develop a problem-solving program while performing testing, debugging, and quality assurance procedures. Design and plan your own app as part of your capstone project to give you a thorough introduction to the world of programming.
- Describe and create tools for designing a program
- Follow quality assurance procedures for testing, identifying problems, and tracking resolutions
- Identify and debug errors, and create robust programs that handle errors effectively
- Analyze the impact of computer laws on privacy and security
- Identify risks to IT facilities, data communication systems, and software applications