Foundations of Game Design 1b: Storytelling, Mechanics, and Production
Building on the prior prerequisite course, use your creativity to develop a game from start to finish! Develop your game creation skills and practice with the tools professionals use to launch your career options in the field of game design. The content of this course also applies to certification exams.
- Leverage the industry-known Unity platform to set up a basic 3D world!
- Create textures, movements, illusions, collisions in 3D environment
- Create game rules and game-level metrics
- Design a game environment using principles of design and level metrics that support gameplay
- Explore augmented reality and the future of gaming