Applied Engineering 1a: Introduction
Discover how technology has changed the world around us by pursuing technological solutions to everyday problems. While using scientific and engineering methods, learn how electricity, electronic systems, magnets, and circuits work. Understand the design process and bring your ideas to life. Explore how engineering advances your ideas and the world!
- Discover the history of engineering and how technology has shaped society
- Understand the structure of the atom and its role in the science of electricity
- Identify different types of circuits and associated laws
- Learn the scientific method and engineering design process
- Become familiar with various pictorial and orthographic drawing techniques and CAD software