Senior Full-Stack Engineer
eDynamic Learning is a teacher-founded company, established in 2008 with a mission of helping students find their passion. We are dedicated to developing programs of study in pathways that lead to industry-recognized certifications. With nearly 250 courses available on all technology platforms and devices, we are the largest publisher of CTE and elective courses in North America.
The eDynamic Learning middle school and high school curriculum is used in a variety of online and blended learning environments. Courses are designed to be flexible for teachers and ensure that students leave high school with the knowledge and preparation needed to make life-shaping college and career decisions.
We are seeking a to hire a Senior Software Engineer to build and maintain eDynamic Learning applications.
In this role, you will report to Principal Engineer/ Technical Lead and work closely with the rest of the Software Engineering team, DevOps, Business Systems and other teams across the company.
- Design and implement new user facing features and refactor existing features
- Write maintainable, testable, and performant software
- Participate in code review and perform extensive testing to ensure quality
- Owning end-to-end feature development, including production monitoring and response
- 10 years of experience developing web applications in at least two languages
- 5+ years of experience with Node.js
- Experience with PHP preferred
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with React
- Experience developing high traffic systems
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience with AWS, Docker, Linux and bash scripting (preferred)
- Legally allowed to work in the US and/or Canada
- Deep understanding of HTTP and writing API’s
- Self-starter that thrives with autonomy
- Ability to perform in a dynamic work enviorment
- Knowledge of the following technologies:
- Node.js/ Typescript/Express
- PHP/ Laravel
- PGSQL, Mongo, MySQL, MSSQL
- AWS and AWS tooling
- US or Canada, Remote
If you are interested in a role at eDynamic Learning or any of the positions posted, please send your resume and cover letter to HR@edynamiclearning.com