Regional Vice-President Sales – East
eDynamic Learning is a teacher-founded company established in 2008 with a mission of helping students find their passion. We are dedicated to developing programs of study in pathways that lead to industry-recognized certifications. With nearly 250 courses available on all technology platforms and devices, we are the largest publisher of CTE and elective courses in North America.
eDynamic Learning’s middle school and high school curriculum is used in a variety of online and blended learning environments. Courses are designed to be flexible for teachers and ensure that students leave high school with the knowledge and preparation needed to make life-shaping college and career decisions.
We are seeking a proven sales leader to build, coach and enable a team of highly productive outside sales professionals. Reporting directly to the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO), the Regional Vice-President (RVP) Sales will oversee a team of Regional Sales Managers (RSMs) that consistently delivers top and bottom-line revenue growth for the Eastern region, acquires new logos, grows the install base, and facilitates value-based conversations with new and existing customers.
The RVP Sales role is a front-line leadership position that requires strategic thinking and tactical execution. The RVP Sales must capably provide the strategy, structure and support required to develop top sales talent and consistently meet and exceed team performance targets. If you are passionate about education and leadership, this is the role for you!
- Own the productivity, development, and performance of a team of seven (7) RSMs
- Enable direct reports to meet and exceed goals by providing effective coaching (in the field), processes and resources
- Accurately forecast renewal and new business bookings on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Recruit, onboard and retain top talent
- Build and maintain accurate, comprehensive pipeline and KPI reporting processes
- Capture prospect and customer insights/trends to assist Sales and Marketing leadership in making informed, data-driven decisions
- Regularly participate in deal strategy and pricing discussions to maximize opportunity win rates and profitability
- Maintain data hygiene across the team through best-in-class Customer Relationship Management (CRM) practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Active listening and adaptability
- Ability to deliver timely and insightful feedback
- Strategic decision making
- Determination and persistence in pursuit of goals
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Collaboration and relationship building
- Persuasion and objection handling
- Midwest, East, Southeast US
If you are interested in a role at eDynamic Learning or any of the positions posted, please send your resume and cover letter to HR@edynamiclearning.com