Regional Sales Manager (Texas or California Candidates)
eDynamic Learning is a teacher-founded company established in 2008 with a mission of helping students find their passion. We are dedicated to developing programs of study in pathways that lead to industry-recognized certifications. With nearly 250 courses available on all technology platforms and devices, we are the largest publisher of CTE and elective courses in North America.
eDynamic Learning’s middle school and high school curriculum is used in a variety of online and blended learning environments. Courses are designed to be flexible for teachers and ensure that students leave high school with the knowledge and preparation needed to make life-shaping college and career decisions.
We are seeking a dynamic, high-performing sales professional to join our expanding sales team and contribute to the organization’s growth goals. The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for continuously hunting and closing new partnerships while proactively managing and growing an existing client book within an assigned territory. This is a fully remote, individual contributor role that requires a proven sales performer with a passion for education.
In this role, you will report to the RVP of Sales and work closely with our Marketing, Executive Leadership and Customer Success teams to consistently drive revenue growth and new partnerships with K-12 schools and districts in your territory. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of closing new business and hitting sales quotas through a confident, consultative selling approach. If you are a sales performer looking for career growth and uncapped commission opportunities, this is the role for you!
- Create and execute detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Effectively manage the full sales cycle from initial customer engagement to contract close to consistently meet and exceed established sales targets
- Deliver professional presentations and proposed solutions to prospects via phone, virtual and in-person meetings
- Demonstrate the ability to successfully overcome objections, negotiate and close new business
- Provide professional post-sale support to enhance customer experience and retention
- Contribute to customer excellence and retention by practicing best-in-class CRM management and data hygiene processes
- 3+ years of Outside Sales experience in a fast-paced/high growth organization
- This is largely a hunting role; candidate must have a documented history of exceeding new business objectives
- B.A. or B.S. Degree
- Track record of success in academic, athletic, or professional background
- High degree of personal and professional integrity
- Must have a growth mindset and desire to learn and grow
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Research and knowledge acquisition
- Determination and persistence in pursuit of goals
- Proficiency with MS Office and Salesforce or other CRM required
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work independently
- Collaboration and relationship building
- Persuasion and objection handling
- West Coast, Midwest, Southeast, Remote
If you are interested in a role at eDynamic Learning or any of the positions posted, please send your resume and cover letter to HR@edynamiclearning.com