Process Improvement Analyst
eDynamic Learning is a teacher-founded company, established in 2008 with a mission of helping students find their passion. We are dedicated to developing programs of study in pathways that lead to industry-recognized certifications. With nearly 250 courses available on all technology platforms and devices, we are the largest publisher of Career and Technical Education (CTE) and elective courses in North America.
The eDynamic Learning middle school and high school curriculum are used in a variety of online and blended learning environments. Courses are designed to be flexible for teachers and ensure that students leave high school with the knowledge and preparation needed to make life-shaping college and career decisions.
We are seeking a Process Improvement Analyst who will be primarily responsible for identifying and defining processes, procedures, and operational requirements to improve the overall effectiveness and efficiency of the organization.
In this role, you will report to the Director of Program Management, and work closely with all areas of the business to develop and maintain a Business Playbook. If you are a self-starter, who thrives in a dynamic work environment, have detailed knowledge of business workflows, excellent communication skills, and a highly adaptable and enthusiastic approach, then this is the right role for you.
- Working with all areas of the business to develop a Business Playbook.
- Conduct meetings with different stakeholders and participants in various parts of operational processes, and analyze the information received.
- Produce both high-level and detailed workflow diagrams and documentation.
- Identify, analyze, and assess business opportunities, processes, and workflows for operational process improvements.
- Improve systems and processes by studying current practices and documenting requirements for the company stakeholders and the technical teams.
- Creating and presenting evidence-based recommendations to support process improvements.
- Overseeing the implementation of revised company processes and workflows.
- Monitoring the efficacy of updated workflows.
- Undergraduate Degree or Higher/Equivalent
- Business Process Management Certification or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge in process improvement methodologies such as Lean, Six Sigma, AGILE, Business Process Reengineering
- Excellent communication skills to actively listen to departmental needs and communicate complex requirements to internal departments and across all levels of the organization
- Ability to establish strong and effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong facilitation skills, especially in a virtual environment
- Good interpersonal and interviewing skills
- Organizational skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Critical thinking
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Team player and coaching abilities
- Proficient in Lucidchart, Visio or equivalent
- Experience with Confluence is an asset
- Knowledge of Smartsheet is an asset
- Based in Canada, C.
If you are interested in a role at eDynamic Learning or any of the positions posted, please send your resume and cover letter to HR@edynamiclearning.com