Knowledge Matters Sales Executive – High School
Knowledge Matters, an eDynamic Learning Company, is the leading provider of interactive, browser-based, educational simulations for teaching business (food service, hospitality, retailing, sports management, and manufacturing), marketing and personal finance/financial literacy. The company’s Virtual Business line of simulations is used in over one-third of all high schools in the United States. Knowledge Matters Case Simulations, designed for today’s digitally native college students, are visually immersive, interactive business simulations in use by many leading two-year and four-year universities and colleges across the country.
We are seeking a dynamic sales professional to join our high-powered sales team and contribute to the organization’s continued growth trajectory. This is a fully remote, individual contributor role that requires a proven sales performer with a passion for education.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to join a high-performing sales team and leverage a well-known and respected brand to drive revenue growth and net new partnerships in your assigned territory. This role is critical to the success of the organization and will work closely with the leadership team to develop and execute an effective retention and new logo acquisition strategy. If you’re a new business hunter that’s looking for a mission driven organization with uncapped commissions, this is the role for you!
- Maintain relationships with existing high schools/districts/charter networks across the US by consistently engaging our buyer personas in value-driven conversations that drive usage across our catalog of VB high school simulations.
- Develop and execute a territory prospecting strategy to build a robust, qualified pipeline of new business opportunities.
- Effectively execute the full sales cycle from initial customer engagement to contract close in order to consistently meet and exceed established sales targets.
- Schedule and hold virtual and in-person product demonstrations with Teachers, Department Heads and District Administrators (less than 20% travel required).
- Demonstrate the ability to successfully overcome objections, negotiate and close new business.
- Contribute to customer excellence and retention by practicing best-in-class CRM management and data hygiene processes.
- 3+ years of Outside Sales experience in a fast-paced/high growth organization
- This is largely a hunting role; candidate must have a proven track record of exceeding new business objectives
- Education/Textbook/SAAS sales experience preferred but not required
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional at organizing and problem-solving
- Proficiency with Salesforce or other CRM required
- Versatility to work independently and collaborate with others
- Tenacious and devoted to individual, company and customer success
Vision: In today’s world where facts are available instantly, the competitive advantage goes to individuals who can solve complex problems. This kind of thinking is best taught through rich, detailed, visual simulations which pack years of experience into hours and days. Compared to older, passive methods such as watching videos or reading text, experiential learning through simulation is more appealing to students, easier for teachers, and more effective in achieving useful skill development.
Mission: To allow people to demonstrate and develop the full breadth of their talents through rich, visual simulations. To find and create great leaders and thinkers from all walks of life, from all over the globe. To break down barriers to opportunity and achievement by letting people show what they can do.
eDynamic Learning Core Values:
- Do the Right Thing
- Work Smart
- Committed to the Future
- Find a Way to Say Yes
- Deliver a Quality Experience
- Improve Continually
- Anywhere in the Midwest/Western US
If you are interested in a role at eDynamic Learning or any of the positions posted, please send your resume and cover letter to HR@edynamiclearning.com