Business Development Representative
eDynamic Learning is a teacher-founded company, established in 2008 with a mission of helping students find their passion. We are dedicated to developing programs of study in pathways that lead to industry-recognized certifications. With nearly 250 courses available on all technology platforms and devices, we are the largest publisher of CTE and elective courses in North America.
The eDynamic Learning middle school and high school curriculum is used in a variety of online and blended learning environments. Courses are designed to be flexible for teachers and ensure that students leave high school with the knowledge and preparation needed to make life-shaping college and career decisions.
We are seeking a Business Development Representative for our fast-growing, lead generation team. As an integral member of the Sales organization, you will be responsible for scheduling quality introductory meetings with key decision-makers at schools and districts in your territory.
In this role, you will report to our Inside Sales Manager and work closely with our Regional Sales Managers, Marketing and Leadership teams to learn how to effectively prospect and engage with multiple buyer personas within K-12. If you are passionate about education and looking for career growth opportunities, this is the role for you! eDynamic Learning has achieved an extraordinary product/market fit and we are committed to helping schools and districts create opportunities to tie their students’ passions to rewarding professions.
- Learn and effectively communicate the eDL value story and messaging
- Research the different buyer personas within a school/district and how eDL can support their initiatives
- Continue to build you sales skills and industry knowledge
- Utilize Salesforce CRM and Salesloft Engagement platform to manage all prospecting activities
- Collaborate and develop strong relationships with your field sales counterparts
- Achieve daily/weekly/monthly call and email activity metrics
- Consistently meet and exceed monthly goals for scheduling introductory meetings for the sales team
- Candidates with teaching backgrounds HIGHLY encouraged to apply
- Previous prospecting, sales and/or teaching experience required
- B.A. or B.S. Degree
- Track record of success in academic, athletic, or professional background
- High degree of personal and professional integrity
- Must have a growth mindset and desire to learn and grow
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Active listening and adaptability
- Research and knowledge acquisition
- Determination and persistence in pursuit of goals
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work independently
- Collaboration and relationship building
- Persuasion and objection handling
- Anywhere in the US
If you are interested in a role at eDynamic Learning or any of the positions posted, please send your resume and cover letter to HR@edynamiclearning.com