eDynamic Learning is a teacher-founded company established in 2008 with a mission of helping students find their passion. We are dedicated to developing programs of study in pathways that lead to industry-recognized certifications. With nearly 250 courses available on all technology platforms and devices, we are the largest publisher of CTE and elective courses in North America.
eDynamic Learning’s middle school and high school curriculum is used in a variety of online and blended learning environments. Courses are designed to be flexible for teachers and ensure that students leave high school with the knowledge and preparation needed to make life-shaping college and career decisions.
We are seeking an Account Manager with a proven track record of meeting/exceeding renewal and upsell targets from an established customer base to join our expanding team. The Account Manager is a key member of the Revenue team and will largely contribute to the achievement of our organizational growth goals. This is a fully remote, individual contributor role that requires a commitment to customer excellence and a passion for education.
In this role, you will report to the Director of Sales Operations & Customer Success. You will work closely with our Customer Success and Regional Sales Managers to secure the renewal and contracted revenue growth of EDL’s products and services. The Account manager will have a defined customer base and will be responsible for all aspects of the renewal sales cycle with assigned clients. The AM must be able to drive near term outcomes while strategically engaging with longer term renewal customers. It is critical that the AM collaborates with the CSM team to ensure optimal engagement and support of customers well in advance of, and during the renewal cycle.
- Lead the renewal sales cycle and meet/exceed established targets
- Maximize renewal revenue and logo retention
- Accurately forecast monthly/quarterly renewal revenue and customer churn
- Identify and close up-sell and cross-sell opportunities within the current customer base
- Collaboratively work across internal teams to achieve objectives
- Deliver value and data-driven presentations/partnership reviews to customers
- Proactively identify at-risk accounts and develop strategic action plans to ensure a successful, timely renewal
- Maintain data hygiene by consistently and accurately updating Salesforce
- 1-3 years experience in a Sales or Customer Success role (renewals experience preferred)
- Experience with education-based/SAAS solution offerings
- Documented track record of meeting/exceeding renewal sales objectives
- B.A. or B.S. Degree
- Track record of success in academic, athletic, or professional background
- High degree of personal and professional integrity
- Must have a growth mindset and desire to learn and grow
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Research and knowledge acquisition
- Determination and persistence in pursuit of goals
- Proficiency with MS Office and Salesforce or other CRM required
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work independently
- Collaboration and relationship building
- Persuasion and objection handling
- Based in the United States
If you are interested in a role at eDynamic Learning or any of the positions posted, please send your resume and cover letter to HR@edynamiclearning.com